Simple to interpret data, delivered in time to make a difference
Based on proprietary chemical reagents that change colour when exposed to cells associated with infection, MicroBioSensorsTM alert patients and / or physicians to an escalating infection via an obvious all-or-nothing colour change in a simple viewing window. By doing so, they help target appropriate intervention in a more timely and effective manner than is currently possible.
Key benefit of the MicroBioSensor™ platform
- Continuous, real-time safety monitoring of microbial load.
- Convenient, disposable, point-of-care design.
- Compatible with existing medical device use / treatments.
- Requires little or no training: a simple all-or-nothing colour-change provides an easy-to-interpret signal.
- Signals infection at a pre-symptomatic stage – allowing for more timely and effective intervention.
- Can flag if microbes are resistant to any front-line antibiotic drugs.